Friday, April 10, 2015

SURPRISE ! YES YES MOTION DECISION IS UNCOVERED .................

Ok People  its getting better and better all the time . So as I told you in my prior blog that Stacey Johansen Judge Lambert  secretary, who was curt to me when I made an inquiry into a motion that according to E-Courts was decided on 25-March 2015

WebCivil Supreme - Motion Detail
Court:   Delaware Civil Supreme
Index Number:   000911/2014
Case Name:   BARBARA OSULLIVAN vs. DEREK BOWIE
Case Type:   Other
Track:   Standard
Motion Information:
Motion
Number
Date
Filed
Filed
By
Relief SoughtSubmit
Date
Answer
Demanded
StatusDecisionOrder
Signed Date
002 DEF Osc-Vacate Default Judgment No Decided: 25-MAR-15
COUNSL TO SUBMIT NOA AND MISSI
Before Justice: LAMBERT 
001 PLAINT Default Answer By Defendant, J No Open:

Before Justice: LAMBERT 



  Seems that Stacey was being inconvenienced by me as she was too busy to answer any of my question nor would she take a second out of her time to look up the decision  telling me I will just have to wait   Funny cause Stacey could not remember what the decision said . How odd is this ?
Today a Letter was received in the county Clerks office by Old Frankie Boy , Mr Frank Miller Dated the 7th of April instructing the clerk to file the order by Judge Lambert that E-Courts claimed had been decided on 25 March 15



Now April 7th happened to be the date in which I made my inquiry to Stacey Johansen When I questioned her about what Clerk she had talked to she stated Oh MY GOD I already told you, I sent it to the Attorney ! Stacey did tell me that after she had told me she already told the clerk  What Clerk ?  Stacey sure did send decision to the  Attorney and he  just happened send a letter to the clerk on that very same day !
OK so now  Frankie is filing the order by Judge Lambert except for the order is not decided on
25 March 15  is signed on 27 February 2015  in Delhi NY  to say the least :)

Now, what is even better is in my last blog I mention the double filings of the Under- Sheriff and  Ryan Adams  After Ecourts stated Missi  which  I was confused by what that meant However, according to Kelly the Supreme court clerk  said that Frankie Boy did not file his original papers  and  she knew the papers have been filed since  . Apparently  Missi was a their code for missing papers 
Take a look at what Judge Lambert makes reference to  OMG!

Of course I showed you that there was a copy of Ryan Adams Statement to the court notarized in January but   a second one as submitted by the Sheriff Department on the 19th of February with a notarized date of  the 9th of February 2015 



Stay tuned for more on this update 



No comments:

Post a Comment