Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OK PEOPLE AS PREDICTED ADAMS IS AT IT AGAIN ..... HAVE A LOOK !

Ok people I have a follow up on the issues I wrote about in my blog dated March 15th as well March 20th  2015  .  I now have so much to write about I do not know where to begin .
First off as you already know on Wednesdays my daughter Alecia has a court order of visitation with my grand child via the phone at the set time of 7pm  Of course low and behold like any other Wednesday since the end of November when the call is placed a voice message comes on stating the number she has dialed is unable to accept her call at this time ..... blah blah blah .
It does not matter what ever Mr Marine wants to do he does regardless of the damage it is doing to my grand child its all ok  !
  Like the Montgomery County Pa Judge Barrett stated Adams does not listen Judges He just simply takes matters into his own hands !
Ok, so today my daughter picked up her mail . Low and behold there are more filings by Mr Marine This time he has withdrawn a few of the many motions he had been filing in North Carolina even before jurisdiction had been accept in North Carolina .
So have a look people !


Did you happen to notice exactly why Adams is withdrawing his petition  ?

WOW.......... WOW and WOW !

Oh... oh... oh...  Ok ! So ,lets see  15 Jan 2014 a motion was filed ! Now. mind you an order dated September 30th  2014  which was Judge Jones of Onslow County NC  had a conversation with NY Judge  Revoir via the phone at that time jurisdiction was accepted in NC  so, I believe that any motion that was filed on 15 Jan 2014 or before September 30th  By Adams was filed before jurisdiction was accepted in NC   This if a fine example of what I had been saying right along about Adams filing in multiple jurisdictions which is  not only abuse of process but his way of manipulating the courts  and  its all simply ok ! 

Then he goes on to say that there will be no time for order that NC  court, could put in due to a RELOCATION BY THE MILITARY ON PLAINTIFF  NEW STATE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO PUT VISITATION IN PLACE 

And what new state might that be ? 

And what relocation by the military  ?   


OMG !      No need for a RELOCATION HEARING  IN NC BUT YET AN APPEAL WAS SUBMITTED TO THE SUPERIOR COURT OF PA  BY ADAMS ON THE VERY SAME ISSUE !
As stated in my March 20TH blog 

Superior Court of PA issued an opinion in which the court agreed with Adams claim in his appeal that he was denied his petition to relocate under the mandatory provisions of
 23 Pa C.S.A. 5337 asking whether the court erred and abused its discretion. 



Whats wrong with this picture  ? 

There is lots more to write about and I  will be continuing  with my writings but for now you can all see what exactly I have been saying right along

Where is my grand child  ?

While all are celebrating Easter and Passover I will be continuing to fight for the wrongs committed against that poor innocent child who I love very very much
So no holiday for me  !
I love you Estella with all of my heart  xx





No comments:

Post a Comment